Have you found your magic word for the new year? I say "magic" because words have power, especially when we write them down. I've chosen an overarching word since 2012 and for the past two years these words have manifested amazing things in my life.
I'm still feeling out my word for 2014, but "trust" is pulling at me - trust in myself, trust in God. Trust that everything works in my favor. I've also thought about "service," "abundance," and "la dolce vita."
Do you have one picked out yet? What does it mean to you?
I've always loved the idea of a miracle walk, a la Sark when she opens her heart to the universe and says, "Miracle, find me now!"
She was recently part of a call that introduced her miracle manifesting formula, which at its essence is a formula for getting through challenges and helping us to see everyday miracles. When you find yourself in a tough spot and need a little miracle guidance, work through these steps:
1. Incident--What's the incident? (bottom line it!)
2. Recognition--Tell the truth about how you're feeling
3. Compassion--Find compassion for yourself and for others involved
4. Desire to create a miracle--find the desire to create a miracle and invoke it "Miracle find me now!"
5. Transformational action-What does your Inner Wisdom/Inner Wise Self want you to do? What is the transformational action you're willing to take?
6. New result--Describe the miracle transformation
I've been using the "Miracle, find me now" all the time! And you can specify it too! "Money miracle, find me now," or "Love miracle, find me now." Whatever you need to find, it's there and waiting for you to claim it. Just ask, believe, receive :)
"If you keep a green bough in your heart, then the singing bird will come." ~Chinese Proverb