I have to admit, living in eternal summesrville is pretty dang cool. I don't have to try and squeeze everything into a few months before the weather gets cooler. The rains do come, but it's just as lovely to sit with a cup of jasmine tea and watch the earth drink up the water.
But we're here to talk summer to-dos! A few ideas:
* Pack a picnic and head to the beach or lake or backyard pool.
* Make morning smoothies and juices (ginger tastes excellent with carrots) or the Bombshell Spell which is 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 4 oz. pineapple juice, juice from 1/4 lime, and 1 teaspoon honey. Drink to increase your metabolism and aid digestion.
* Road trip to a music festival.
* Host a cocktail party.
* Finish reading all those books on your bedside (or Kindle).
* Learn something new. Swing dance, crystal grids, play writing, violin.
* Buy bottles of bubbles and channel your inner kid.
* Eat mangoes and peaches and watermelon.
* Spend Saturday at the farmer's market picking out local, fresh food and cook up a delicious dinner.
* Hang a hammock. Take a nap.
* Go glamping, roast marshmallows.
* Collect seashells and make a seashell chime.
* Sleep with the windows open.
* Get a new hairstyle or hair color.
* Start a yoga and meditation routine.
* Pick one project from your DIY Pinterest board and make it.
* Stroll through a museum.
* Take your dog to a dog park.
* Lounge around in your bathing suit.
* Get beach waves with sea salt hair spray.
* Take photographs of everyday things from a different angle.
* Paint your nails hot pink or turquoise or neon orange.
* Create a summer vision board.
* Ride the scariest roller coaster.
On my summer fun list - go para sailing. Weeeee!
What's one thing you really, really wanna do this summer?