I want to share with you a page from Creating Your Magical Life because it explains so much. It's from Week 2 - Self Love.
a radical new you
To really start loving yourself and making things happen, you must change the concept of who you are. Why? Because to accomplish anything, you must expect it of yourself. First ask yourself, what is my concept of myself? What labels do I wear?
...your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true. - Neville
are on the inside. The outside is only a reflection of what you've believed about the inside.
there's anything wrong with that, but I'm betting you have something else in mind.
If you're anything like me you've kind of thought normal life was, well, normal. And normal doesn't cut it. You've studied hard, played by the rules, paid your taxes, get to work at 8 a.m. every morning and that's left you feeling a bit...lacking. Normal life is what gets handed to you. It's the life your human self says, this is A-okay to. You're content, your life's not half bad, but it ain't half good either. It just is.
Your spirit, on the other hand, needs something more. It needs expansion, freedom, immensity. Have you ever felt that? Have you ever felt like your soul wanted to burst out of your body? So much energy swirling inside, needing to do something, go somewhere, but there you were. It feels like being trapped. Dr. Wayne Dyer puts it this way:
Your invisible self...[is] the part of you that knows you have greatness, and is stirred by the idea of you expanding and removing all limitations.
So this is the journey you're on – changing the concept of who you are and any limitations you may have. With your spirit, there are no limitations.
When, therefore, you put aside your preconceived ideas, your self-centered scale of values, and let intuition have its way with you, you open up by this act new levels of the world. -Evelyn Underhill
child. Prepare to upload a new definition of who you are and the power it holds.
The two most important keys for successful manifestation
1. LOVE YOURSELF
Love yourself, all of it, inside and out. Believe in your divine spark. Know that you are a holy human with a spirit that is more powerful than you've ever thought possible. Know that you are always co-creating and have the ability to make your biggest dreams come true. To love yourself is to know the power you hold.
2. LISTEN TO YOUR HIGHEST SELF
Your highest self is your spirit self, the self that knows what is best for you and what you really want. When you listen to your highest self, the possibilities are limitless. She knows how to get where you want to be. When you follow her, you will be 100% successful in your pursuits.
...stay aligned and know that you too can and will do great and greater works when you cast out all doubt about your own divinity and live as you are encouraged to live. -Wayne Dyer
Chances are you do it without even realizing. It's your intuition. It's that little heart tingle you feel when you imagine yourself living your dreams. It's the voice that says no when you've just been asked to take on another draining project.
Sometimes it whispers and sometimes it screams. Mine whispered for a long time, quietly leading the way, but when I didn't listen, it screamed. It made my stomach curl and my heart rebel. It made me miserable.
I recommend meeting with your highest self and seeing what she has to say. You can do this by:
- Getting still and quiet - meditating. Or find a guided meditation. What do you feel? What images come up? Write them down.
- Keeping a record of your dreams. Dreams are full of symbols and sub-conscious yearnings. Write out as much of your dream as you can remember. Take note of things that stand out. Look up the meanings of symbols.
- Writing yourself a letter. Have a question in mind, then let your highest self do the writing. Sometimes she just wants to tell you how much she loves you.
- Journaling. All the stuff swirling in my head rarely makes sense until I write it out and read what I've written. Maybe your head is too clogged to get a clear picture of what it is you want and the steps to take to get it. Write, write, write. All the thoughts, all the feelings. If nothing else, you'll feel a bit lighter.
- Being aware of your feelings. The happy, the ache, the envy. Does your heart hurt every time you watch a dancer on television? Maybe you should look into dance classes. Does your heart sing when you're gardening? Keep doing that. Do you feel raging jealousy when someone you know gets published? Maybe you should start writing that novel again.
Do what works for you. Just pay attention to the pushes and pulls of your spirit and whatever dreams you want to manifest are sure to come into your life. When you co-create with your divine spark, there are no limits. Magic awaits you.
If you enjoyed this post and the snippet from Creating Your Magical Life, you'll love the full program. There's still time to register!