- Make good art.
- If you're going to spend money, spend it on experiences.
- Create a vision board. Here's mine.
- Help others succeed (giving is never wasted).
- Be still and listen.
- Take care of your body.
- Experiment with paint/words/movement.
- Learn from others.
- Read every post your favorite blogger has ever written.
- Take it day by day, bird by bird. Small movements lead to great clarity.
- Stay up late and sleep in.
- Don't worry about tomorrow.
- Journal your heart out.
- Do work for free (it opens doors).
- Sell stuff, give away stuff, clean out the clutter.
- Invite miracles into your life.
"Your great idea, creative dream and vision is being WOVEN into your life. It is not separate from you. Allow the wonders to be woven in, along with all the challenging, crunchy, less than wonderful moments. This puts you into the “marvelous messy middle” of your life, where all the juicy stuff lives. It’s in this middle place that all the miracles occur- it’s where they hang out and live. Hang out there with them, and play around. See what develops, and let me know."