2) Write a list of 100 things you adore
3) Write a list of 50 things (dream big!) you'd like to do in 2012
4) Try a new recipe
5) Put together an inspiration board
7) Volunteer (sure to keep you busy for more than one day, & for a good cause!)
8) Write a poem using a prompt from Writing From Your Wings
9) Discover new music: try 8 Tracks, Pandora, Live365
10) Online quizzes are always fun
11) Decode your dreams
12) Self-portraits! Who doesn't love them?
13) Clean out your closet - after it's all clean and organized, make new outfits from your old clothes
14) Bake cupcakes (blog post about my own cupcake baking coming soon!)
17) Go for a walk
18) Write your own bored list!
19) Create a mandala
20) Have a movie marathon (possible themes: your fave actress, psychological thrillers, movies that involve delicious food)
21) Soak in a hot bath with lavender, then cozy up in a robe and slippers...aaahhh...