"Our purpose in life isn't to arrive at a destination where we find inspiration, just as the purpose of dancing isn't to end up at a particular spot on the floor. The purpose of dancing - and of life - is to enjoy every moment and every step, regardless of where we are when the music ends."
At first I thought "Ease" would be my word for 2016, but then I started reading Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling by Wayne Dyer and realized "in-spirit" (Dr. Dyer's term to signify being in alignment with spirit/inspiration) was a much better word to describe what I'd like the new year to encompass.
For me, being In-Spirit is to:
- ease into spirit
- allow magic and creativity and abundance into my life
- open up to all that God has for me
- show up and be ready and willing to go the extra mile
- allow inspiration into daily life, even if I must go looking for it
- be in alignment with my spirit/Great Spirit
- have total faith and trust in God's plan for me
- ask, believe, receive
- believe in myself and honor my divinity
Do you have a word picked out for 2016? What is it and what does it mean to you?